PLEASE NOTE: We have filled these positions for this coming academic year.
Sekolah Victory Plus is a medium sized, privately funded IB World School with IB and Cambridge Programmes in Kemang Pretama, Bekasi, Indonesia with no particular religious affiliation. (we respect all religions) This is a great school to gain international experience, IB qualifications from as well as experience the friendliness and beauty of Indonesia from. We have a diverse student and staff body that is mainly Indonesian in background. Our students go to Universities around the world, including Universitas Pelita Harapan, Universitas Indonesia, RMIT , University of Edinburgh, Universiteit Twente, Kaplan University, Singapore, CurtinUniversity, and MIT.
We have the following positions vacant for the upcoming school year 2015-2016:
1. Primary School English Teacher
2. Primary School Language Coordinator & Primary School English Teacher
3. Secondary School English Teacher (and possible Secondary School Language Coordinator role)
The job titles should be self explanatory but if you need more information please contact the school for a Job descriptions.
- All expatriate teachers must be native speakers of English (Expatriate from Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada or England)
- A Bachelor Degree in English Education or English Literature, preferably a Master Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in the role in a formal school is a must
- Has a strong commitment to teaching
- Has a pleasant personality, be adaptable to new challenges
- Maximum age is over 25 and under 60
The following experience is preferred;
- Experience working overseas or in an international school
- Knowledge of IB PYP, IB MYP or Cambridge International Exams curricul
We offer a generous salary and benefits package which includes the following benefits:
75% discount on school fees for children
flights at start and end of contract,
All official documentation paid for by the school
Generous 2nd contract signing bonus.
When the jobs begin: August 2015
Two year contracts are offered for the first contract.
Sekolah Victory Plus will pay for the costs of all required documentation related to employment and living in Indonesia (visa, work permit, etc.)
How to apply or seek further information about the position:
For more information or an application form. Please visit our website www.svp.sch.id or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
To apply please send an up to date resume and covering letter, detailing which position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com